Haysi Health Services
Stone Mountain Health Services
162 Medical Center Boulevard
Haysi, Va. 24256
The mission of the corporation is to promote & provide quality primary health care that is accessible, affordable, and community-based for the people of Southwest Virginia.
- Medical services provided by a Licensed Physician and two full time Licensed Nurse Practitioners
- Lab & EKG services
- Full range of X-ray services
- Behavioral Health Counseling services offered one day per week by licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Respiratory Therapist typically available one day per week
- Sliding Fee Scale available to patients with no insurance and who qualify
- Full time patient services clerk on site to help obtain medications for those that qualify
- Services offered for qualifying Veterans Administration Patients
- Our Dental services include a full time dentist and a full time Dental Hygienist, who do extractions, fillings, bridges, crowns, dentures etc. We also have the Panographic dental X-ray system.
Mon., Wed., Thurs., Fri.: 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 9:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.
Mon., Wed., Thurs.: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 10:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m.- 12:00 noon
From: Clintwood, VA
Take VA State Route 83 east approximately 17 miles towards Haysi. Turn right on Medical Center Blvd.
From: Davenport, VA
Follow VA State Route 80 (Helen Henderson Highway) approximately 13 miles towards Haysi, turn left on VA State Route 83 (Dickenson Highway), 0.1 mile, turn left on Medical Center Blvd.
Dr. Larry Lynn, DDS
515 Main St
Haysi, VA 24256